Smart WiFi OpenTherm Thermostat
Smart WiFi OpenTherm Thermostat with remote control for a cheap price and without any monthly costs. It supports all OpenTherm compatible boilers, has Home Assistant integration. Assembled and firmware flashed.
OpenTherm Thermostat is compatible with all boiler those have OpenTherm protocol support.
Just connect the thermostat to a boiler using 2 wires and power via any micro USB power adapter.
Use WiFi Manager to setup WiFi connection. Select the Bluetooth temperature sensor or solder wires for DS18B20 temperature sensor.
OpenTherm Protocol Compatibility
The thermostat is compatible with all OpenTherm Protocol versions from the earliest to the latest.
OpenTherm thermostat has it's own web interface, which simplifies configuration and provides remote control from your smartphone or computer
Home Assistant integration
The Smart Thermostat has Home Assistant integration which gives you remote control via Home Assistant application. Home automation, heating schedule using scenarios. Usage graphs.
OpenTherm Thermostat Connection
The thermostat connection is made as simple as possible. Just use 2 wires for the boiler connection and a micro USB charger as a power source.
- Optional. If you want to use built-in DS18B20 temperature sensor and wired connection you can solder it using wires up to 20m long.
- Use two wires (up to 50m long) to connect the thermostat to an OpenTherm compatible boiler
- Connect any micro USB charger as a power source for OT Thermostat.
Smart Thermostat Interface
- Thermostat Web interface. Access using web browser by the thermostat IP address: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
- Home Assistant application. Web access for desktop or native mobile application for iOS or Android.
- Custom interface implementation using MQTT protocol
For configuration manual please refer to the Initial thermostat configuration page
|ESP8266/ESP32 Thermostat Shield||1|
|WeMos D1 Mini ESP32||1|
|Xiaomi Mijia Bluetooth Thermometer 2 LYWSD03MMC||1|
|Temperature sensor DS18B20||1|
|Shipping method||Estimated Time||Fees|